Friday 20 January 2017

Pom Pom!

Hi everyone 

I hope you are all well and looking forward to a crafty weekend 

Today I want to show you a card I made using some scrumption goodies from The Ribbon Girl .



The current challenge over at The Ribbon Girl Blog is Use Any Image. Come on over and join us! 

Check out the Ribbon Girl Facebook page too for more inspiration and to see my card featured there today.




I used Copics to colour this gorgeous digi stamp from Lili Of The Valley 


I made a little bow using my bowmaker and tied it using pink button twine. I attached a pink diamante heart charm to the twine before fastening it. 

Ok so you can't really see it but there is a wooden heart under this beautiful cottage trellis rose and sentiment tags. I used more of the button twine to make another bow. 


I just love these pearl loops and the best thing is they really hold their shape so although they come in a loop you can manipulate them into any shape like I did here with this heart. Another of those gorgeous trellis roses and some Anemone make up this spray of lovely pink blooms. 






Other products 


Keep Smilin'
                                            Stacey S xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful project, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete