Saturday 7 October 2017

LOTV James Christmas Tree SP

Hi everyone 

It's time to run away from adulthood for the weekend and lock myself in the craft room for some very much needed ME time!! Hope you are all having a crafty weekend too! 

Today's card is using another of the Simply Print sheets from LOTV. I love love love James Bear. So why not colour the digi stamp version. Well like many of you I am sure, I have a TON of Christmas cards to make and I don't know about you but I do get fed up of colouring the same things over and over and I have left it so late too I am using the SP sheets too for speed as well. I will still be colouring from time to time but for my Christmas cards I will mainly be using Simply Print sheets. 

Anyway onto today's card 



  

  




Products used 

Embellishments from The Ribbon Girl 
(coloured with R46 Copic and coated in Glossy Accents)


Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment